Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Centroholic..




Centro 7th Anniversary is going on and I'm lucky to know it accidentally. I was reading Diana Rikasari blog post about this kind of sale when I'm at Plaza Semanggi. And I'm directly went to the store hehehe. Got those pants from Atmosphere with special price and disc 20% for that cute floral wedges. Yay!!! I'm so desperate to find some working pants coz I'm getting size up and my currently uniform doesn't fit anymore. And now I have those great fit pants :) Oh ya, one item which doesn't appear on that picture is a Contempo red washed check shirt for my Boyfriend, it's on special price too! I'm glad he likes it ^_^
I'm sure will come again to there as the Sale is still on until 17November'10.
You can visit their website here and follow them on twitter @centroholic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...