Friday, June 25, 2010

Stila oh Stila...

If you ask me, am I a fan of Stila? I would say I don't know...
I don't remember when the first time I bought Stila and or when the the first time I'm fallin' for Stila..Suddenly I'm just realized that I have lot of Stila make up tools in my desk..
I'm not a make up pro, so I will just saying anything based on my experience with this products.
The most I love from Stila is their Smudge Pot..!! It's an eyeliner/shadow in gel. It has all the smudge proof, bold and great tekstur!! I love love this eyeliner everytime I wear it! It's so easily to glide on my eyes. And the colors, you'll love it!! =)
I love how Stila always give a cute packaging to steal the ladies heart...
So, all I can say about it's other products is great cute packaging..!! Hihihiii...
There's no professional comment from me about the eyeshadow, lipglaze, lipstick, bronzing, blush or etc but all I can say is still great great great!! And it's more than enough for an amateur but make up addict like me hehehehe.... The long lasting, the color collection, etc..everything are great..!!








Some of my Stila's palette..


The great Stila Smudge Pot Gel liner...

Some accessories I got from Stila...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...