Saturday, June 12, 2010

Story behind the party...

Late Posting...

Actually, that day (May 24th, 2010) when Hilton 1st anniversary was held was my boyfriend Ai's birthday too..
He was at Bandung from 1 day before and went back to Jakarta at the night when Hilton party was held.
I did really want together with him at the party but since it was a private party so I couldn't. So he just drop me to Hilton and will be back to pick me up when the party was over at 9 pm and he could back to jkt at 10. That was the plan, but when he came back at 9 pm, the party wasn't over yet so we decided to say little goodbye to each other at the moment and he just went without took me home first and I will be home by myself then.

I don't know why I'm so sad that night when he went back to Jakarta, like I will miss him forever..
He was so nice at those two days we spend together and as usual he never ask me special things for his birthday.
Not like me who always want so many many many things from him hehehe
He just said that belong together with me is enough to make him happy at that day..uuhhh...so touching my heart..hiks..
Now I realize why I love you more each day sayangku...

Dear you,
The light of my life..

Happy Birthday to you
Wishing you all the wonderfull things in your life...
Semoga panjang umur, sukses dan sehat selalu sayang..

Love you,

Vine (like u always call my name)


2AM. May 25th, 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...