Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wisata Kuliner

Today trip :
Went to my favorite place to eat at my old boarding house..it's a sunny day, it's a fun day! :)
I'm happy b'coz I brought some of my friends with me. it's rarely happens lately since we are very busy in these past few months.






Cotton Ink sophie tank in midnite blue viscose, unbranded bolero & pants, longchamp le plieage bag, Crocs hanalei wedges

And what I found when I went back to office? It's a package from Sunsilk as I won the 1st Biweekly session of Sunsilk Fab10 contest. So here the prizes.... :) Thanks Sunsilk!
For you guys who want to join & vote for me, feel free to visit the Fab10 website here..



The package contains :
1. Soft & Smooth Shampoo
2. Hair Fall Solution Shampoo
3. Black & Shine Shampoo
4. Soft & Smooth Conditioner (2 pcs)
5. Black & Shine Leave On Conditioner
6. Damage Hair Treatment Serum *my favorite! :)
7. Hair Fall Solution Mask (2 jars)
I think I don't need to buy any of hair product in 4-6 months..hehehe..these are all I need! :)

Again, thanks Sunsilk..Love you full....! :D

Night...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...